For the latest updates call 1-888-577-4247
Super Tocotrienols combats the underlying causes of hair loss, supporting otherwise healthy hair follicles that genetic disposition, advancing age, high concentrations of DHT (the male hormone dihydrotestosterone), and inflammation may cause to weaken, degrade or shrink. Super Absorbable Tocotrienols, a natural, orally administered, bio-enhanced tocotrienol complex, can be taken to support youthful hair thickness and growth.
A revolutionary, patented delivery system ensures optimal absorption2-7 and efficiently delivers the benefits of a unique proprietary complex of naturally extracted phytonutrients (squalene, phytosterols and trace amounts of mixed carotene) together with tocotrienols to support youthful hair growth, hair health and hair density. In a study involving 30 volunteers who took tocotrienol supplements for eight months, nearly all subjects showed significant improvement in hair thickness and density.
Take one softgel two times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Because Vitamin E inhibits blood clotting, consult with your healthcare practitioner if you are taking anticoagulant drugs or have a bleeding disorder.
Tocomin® is a registered trademark and SupraBio™ is a trademark of Carotech, Inc.
tocomin SupraBio™ System is protected by US Patent Nos.: 5,157,132, 7,544,822 and 6,596,306.
1. Randomized Clinical Trial of Tocotrienols Supplementation vs. Placebo for Androgenetic Aloppecia. Professor Yuen Kah Hay, B., School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Universiti Sains, Malaysia. Submitted for publication 2009.
2. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2006 May-Jun;8(5-6):1059-68.
3. Mol Aspects Med. 2007 Oct-Dec;28(5-6):692-728.
4. J. of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 200,53:67-71.
5. J. of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2003,55:53-58.
6. Intl. J. of Pharmaceutics. 2004,(281); 67-78.
7. US Patent No:US 6,596,306
To consult with our Hairloss Expert in person about the most advanced hair loss treatment protocols
Call toll free: 1-888-577-HAIR(4247), (321)733-5933
Or E-mail us at MPBResearch@aol.com
This site is updated periodically.
© MPB Research 1999 - 2013