Making Hair Loss Optional
From The Editor’s Desk
It all started at JC Penney in San Antonio
sometime in ’84. I was trying on some pants
and was in front of one of the 3 way mirrors. I noticed my hairline around the temples was just starting to fade back, even if only slightly. I forgot about the pants and drove home with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.
- Hair-Growth Potential of Ginseng and its Major Metabolites: A Review on its Molecular Mechanisms
- Study: Supplement Combo Reverses Androgenic Alpecia
- IGF-1 a Therapeutic target for Androgenetic Alopecia
- Response to MPB Treatment related to plasma Zinc levels
- New Research Sheds Light on Resveratrol, Green Tea Hair Growth Mechanisms
- Astaxanthin demonstrates a 98% reduction in 5 alpha reductase
Emu Oil Hair-loss and Frontal Regrowth
Of all the compounds so far recommended in our treatment protocol topical Emu Oil has consistently gotten the most positive feedback in regards to frontal regrowth, with many users experiencing the initiation of vellous (fuzz) growth within weeks.
We are currently expanding the scope of our hair loss advisory service to include anti-aging. In addition to resolving hairloss, Kelly is now providing in person prompt research backed input with regards to age reversal – at no charge!
Kelly, Age 62